I captured this photo one night with my iPhone as I was leaving work. I love the way the light changes the colors in the sky. I have a friend who hopes to use God’s crayons when she gets to heaven to paint these magnificent sunsets.
See JakesPrinter for the challenge
This weeks theme over at Jakesprinter is Design. Here is what Jake has to say about the theme:
The person designing is called a designer, which is also a term used for
people who work professionally in one of the various design areas,
usually also specifying which area is being dealt with
(such as a fashion designer, concept designer or web designer).
A designer’s sequence of activities is called a design process.
The scientific study of design is called design science.
I believe to understand design we must look to the Master Designer, the Creator of the heavens and the earth.
Psalm 65:8 tells us,
The whole earth is filled with awe at your wonders;
where morning dawns, where evening fades,
you call forth songs of joy.
When we read through the book of Genesis we know that He created the seed bearing plants and trees.
The Lord created the birds of the air.
Then He created man. His word tells us that we are fearfully and wonderfully made and that His works are wonderful. Psalm 139:14
you, LORD, are our Father.
We are the clay, you are the potter;
we are all the work of your hand. Isaiah 64:8
God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning—the sixth day. Thus the heavens and the earth were completed in all their vast array. Genesis 1:31-2:1
Thanks for reading,
- SUNDAY POST : Design (jakesprinters.wordpress.com)
Clockwise: My Grand-nephew Carter beating the drum gives him great pleasure;my friend Doug takes pleasure acting silly one night at dinner; me and my friends Joann and Hilary take pleasure in dancing after dinner one night; Piper and Poppi take pleasure in a special moment last weekend.
- SUNDAY POST: Pleasure (sonelscorner.wordpress.com)
- Eat, Play, Love (Sunday Post: Pleasure) (reflectionsinapuddle.wordpress.com)
- Water Dragon Weekly Sunday Post: Pleasure (jayjaysfavorites.wordpress.com)
- A visit with Grandma and Poppi! (ourlittleking.wordpress.com)
This weeks Water Dragon photo challenge over at Jakesprinter
Here’s how the weekly photo Competition works:
1. Each week, we’ll provide a theme for creative inspiration. Show the world based on your interpretation what you have in mind for the theme, and post them on your blog anytime before the following Sunday when the next photo theme will be announced.
2. Subscribe to jakesprinter so that you don’t miss out on weekly challenge announcements. Sign up via the email subscription link in the sidebar or RSS.
The kiss of the sun for pardon,
The song of the birds for mirth,
One is nearer God’s heart in a garden
Than anywhere else on earth.
~Dorothy Frances Gurney, “Garden Thoughts”
- SUNDAY POST: Landscape (jakesprinters.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: Landscape (reflectionsinapuddle.wordpress.com)
- 2012 Water Dragon Weekly Sunday Post: LOVE (postadaychallenge2011.com)
- Who is Jakesprinter? (ceceliafutch.wordpress.com)
Here are some of my thoughts on Colorful. Here are some of the people in my life acting colorful and a mariachi band on the streets of Mexico(a colorful group in a colorful place.)