In my blog hopping I recently discovered No Fixed Plans who led me to Where’s my Backpack(don’t you just love how one click opens us up to such a bigger space?) Anyway, Where’s my Backpack hosts a travel theme challenge. Travel Walls was a theme recently and even though I am a little late to the party I couldn’t resist sharing a couple of my snaps.
These were taken one year post quake in the small Haitian village of Milot. I have had the great privilege of serving these people on two occasions. The Haitian people of very expressive with paint. The wall from the compound where we slept, running up to the hospital was transformed with paintings as seen through the eyes of the Haitian people after the devastating earthquake in 2010.
- Travel Theme: Walls (head-for-the-hills.org)
- Travel Theme: Walls (sasieology.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Walls (jinancitydailyphoto.wordpress.com)
- Travel theme: Walls (bennelsonsblog.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Walls (chikawithyeneyes.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Wall (beijingcityphoto.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Walls (wanderoneday.com)
- Travel theme: Walls (daddysnaughtylittlegirl.wordpress.com)